Being high in the hierarchy, the salary of registered nurses is more than the salary of CNAs. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average income for registered nurses was $71,000 per annum, in May 2015. The mean hourly wages was reported to be $34.14. The total number of RNs employed throughout the USA was 2,745,910. As per the statistics of indeed.com, these professionals earned $66,000 on 18th May 2016. It was 15% higher than the average salaries for all other occupations.

Annual RN Salary on Different Percentile:


● The salary of 90% RNs was less than $101,650; while the salary of 10% RNs was more than $101,650.
● 75% made below $82,490; 25% made more than $82,490.
● 50% earned less than $67,490; the other 50% got above $67,490.
● 25% were remunerated less than $55,320; while remaining 75% were compensated more than $55,320.
● 10% were salaried below $46,360; 90% were paid above $46,360.

Hourly RN Salary on Different Percentile:


● 90% RNs made less than $48.86 per hour; 10% RNs made above $48.86.
● 75% earned less than $39.66; 25% earned more than $39.66.
● The income of 50% employees was below $32.45 per hour; while the other 50% enjoyed hourly salary more than $32.45.
● The hourly wages of 25% RNs was below $26.59; 75% were offered more than $26.59.
● 10% were remunerated below $22.29 per hour; 90% were salaried more than $22.29.

Your job designation plays an important role in deciding your salary. For example, on 18th May 2016, Clinical Nurse Managers earned $69,000, RN First Assistants made $65,000, and Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurses took home $64,000. Other professionals in this field earned between $57,000 and $63,000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Google+

Twitter

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews